I was tagged by Lee who has created the blog: goldenpinkjournal. I highly recommend you follow her because not only is she a lovely person, her blog is very inspirational.
- Answer the questions given.
- Give 10 questions for your nominees.
- Tag 1-10 people!
1.What is your favorite part of day- Morning, Noon, or Night?
It honestly depends on what I have planned. Generally, I love the evening. If I have an amazing day planned then the morning is rather nice. But I wouldn’t say I am morning person, even though I wish I was.
2.What movie or tv show have you recently watched that you would recommend to others?
I don’t watch many TV shows but I really like the comedian Micky Flanagan, and his new TV series he has out. Anything that can make me laugh – I would happily recommend.
3.Waffles or pancakes?
Such a hard question! Probably pancakes because I was obsessed with them as a child. I remember being on holiday in Greece for two weeks and every single night, I would ask for crepes. My mum even took me to a dessert cafe, which was filled with all sorts of amazing treats, and I refused to order anything but crepes. Towards the end I asked for a trio of ice-cream (I switched from pancakes/crepes for about two nights). Nowadays I make banana, protein pancakes with peanut butter.
4. Oatmeal or grits?
Oatmeal or as I call it – porridge. I have been eating oats for breakfast, for as long as I can remember. To this day, I am yet to be bored with them!
5. What is the first flower name that comes to your mind?
Rose. Not that roses are my favourite. Not that I even have a favourite flower. Is it wrong that I only know the names of about 5 different flowers?!
6. What was the last blog reward/tag you’ve received? before this one.
I received The Cramm Award nomination from Ciarra Lorren. Anytime someone nominates me for a tag or an award, I am very appreciative.
7. Do you watch any talk shows? Would you guest host on one?
Years ago now, I used to love watching the Tyra Banks show. I was gutted when the show was cancelled. I would happily guest host one, depending on what I had to do.
8. What did you do on your 21st Birthday? If you aren’t 21 yet, what do you want to do?
My 20th birthday was far superior than my 21st. For my 20th, I went to the Playboy club and my 21st, was some club in Kensington. I don’t believe in the whole – 18th and 21st thing. I think any birthday is just as important and any birthday can be incredibly over-the-top, or a quiet affair.
9. What is one thing you hope to accomplish before tomorrow morning?
A good workout and to be caught up with all my emails.
10. How long have you been blogging?
Since January this year. I am so thankful that I forced myself to become involved with the blogging world. And very grateful that I have the followers that I have.
Questions to my nominees:
- A holiday to the South of France or Lapland?
- Do you have any celebrity girl crushes or a celebrity inspiration?
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
- If you could raid a person’s closest, who’s would you choose?
- Is there any skills or hobbies you wish you could learn?
- Is there a TV show you wish you could bring back?
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s your favourite film?
- Intelligence/humour/charm…which of these is the most important quality in a partner?
- Nude lipstick or red?
My nominations: (As always, only play along if you want too)