I have been nominated for the second time for this award, by the amazing Jessica. Her beauty blog features reviews and stunning makeup looks – especially with the eyes.
On a side note, apologies – my blogging schedule disappeared last weekend. As well as squeezing in time with my partner, I had family come down – including a baby, and I am ashamed to say, that I was SO not prepared! Also, some of my comments from followers have gone straight to my spam folder. I am going to keep a closer eye on it. I have some amazing posts prepared this week – but I want to start with this award.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
How long have you been blogging for?
I started my blog this year in January, after years of debating whether or not to go ahead with it. The first few months, I was entirely concerned about content. It’s now about the people and engaging. Good content is not sufficient, without building online friendships.
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I love holidays that mix in sea with culture. Somewhere like Cuba or Hawaii would be amazing. I have yet to go on a ski holiday, so maybe that is something to consider.
What do you enjoy doing?
Well, writing has to be mentioned. I love travelling and adventures. I always want to go somewhere new, or head out somewhere for dinner. Sometimes, just watching a classic Old Hollywood film is pretty enjoyable.
Do you have an embarrassing moment? (If you don’t want to share don’t worry)
I have embarrassing moments on a daily basis. Just recently, my mum wanted me to be there for when these collectors came by, to pick up some rubbish from the garden. She told me there was some random object at the back of the garden and to ask if they could take that as well.
The guys turned up and I said, “oh; I have this really random object. It’s so strange, it’s just sat in the corner over here. I wouldn’t even know what to call it”.
They get to this object, and one guy just said, “a bin”. I realised it was some aluminium coloured, old fashioned rubbish bin.
How old are you?
I am 24.
What are your top 5 favourite items? (Doesn’t have to be makeup)
- I have to mention my makeup kit (products included).
- My trainers – it’s the best feeling when you have been wearing heels and suddenly you put trainers on.
- My glass squirrel. I am not entirely sure how to describe it, but just before my grandma passed away, she gave me this glass piece, that has a squirrel carved in the middle, on a tree. I have had it since I was 8.
- My mobile phone – very obvious choice but seriously, I am somewhat addicted.
- My Chanel earrings – my dad years ago, bought me a pair (they are not diamond or anything) and I have cherished them ever since. I lost one of them last weekend so I am completely gutted!
Do you plan on making your blog a full-time career?
That would be incredible, but it is not a specific goal that I am aiming for. I adore blogging and I love that I get to play editor. If this could continue into work that pays…then great!
If you could have anything you wanted in the world, What would it be?
Happiness. I suppose happiness to me is: love, culture, travel, success and self-love.
What is a skill that you would like to learn?
I would love to learn more languages and different types of dance.
What is your favourite food?
Depending on my mood, this could be anything. Cheesecake, pizza, seafood, passion fruit, crusty bread, pancakes…
I love breakfast food. My dream would be to have an elaborate brunch every morning.
Where are you from?
I am from the UK. I am part South American and I have German ancestry – my grandma is half German.
- What is your favourite memory/memories from school?
- When did you last feel free? (no worries, stress, panic etc)
- Which celebrity has the best hair?
- A designer wardrobe or a 5 star holiday?
- Is there anything you don’t like about blogging?
- If you could be a child again for a day, what would you do?
- What was your favourite thing at the park? (swings, see-saw, roundabout etc)
- What do you hope to accomplish by this time next year?
- Do opposites attract or do you prefer someone similar?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- What’s the best clothes store on the highstreet?
As always, there is no obligation to accept, if you have been nominated. Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comment section.